Monday, September 16, 2013

Craft Beer New York App free until October 1st~!

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting more but I am working on some posts based on my trip to Northern Europe which should be up this month as well as posts on the upcoming World Craft Tasting (Sat-Sun, Sept. 21-22) & rock+beerfest Ibaraki Bakuon (Sun-Mon, Sept. 22-23).

This is just a quick post to share the news that the Craft Beer New York App is now FREE until October 1st to celebrate the app editor's new book The Complete Beer Course.




I've heard the book is beautiful & quite useful for people new to beer so if you know any budding beer geeks it would probably make a nice gift. You can read a review on Queen City Drinks. If I can get my hands on a copy I'll post some pics & a review. You can buy the book here.



Here's the link to the free app: Craft Beer New York




In other News, Mark Meli's new book Craft Beer Japan is now out on Kindle & will soon be available in paperback. There should be a launch party in Kyoto at Tadg's once Mark is back from his time in Belgium.

You can buy that book here: Craft Beer Japan




No comments:

Post a Comment